E-Procurement Training - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff who regularly carry out procurements or who will be required to do so in the near future.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
How to use the councils e-procurement software ‘Pro-contract 3’ and London Tenders Portal :
- The course will show you how to select the right procurement route (workflow), place adverts, send and receive tender documents electronically including the pre-qualification questionnaire. Officers will be shown how to deal with clarifications, undertake evaluations and publish award notices following Gateway 2 decision. Officers will also be shown how to carry out 'Quick Quotes' for purchases less than £5K.
- How to access and make use of the collaborative London tenders portal
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to:
- Carry out electronic tender exercises
- Use the various contract management and evaluation tools
- Use the collaborative London tenders portal