Abandonment, illegal occupants and the law - CIH - 1 Day
Southwark Employees Price: £15 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for those working in the front line of housing and preparing cases for the legal departments.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Illegal occupants and how to evict them
- Illegal sublets
- Surrender of tenancies
- Taking back into use abandoned properties
- Avoiding illegal eviction claims
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Identify an illegal occupant over a legal occupant and know what action has to be taken in each instance
- Recognise Surrender of a tenancy and reduce the likelihood future claims
- Know how to prepare a case for legal to enable them to bring abandoned properties back into use
- Avoid illegal eviction claims