Making safeguarding personal - 3 hours
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for staff across housing, health, and our voluntary sector partner and for adults social care staff within the council. If you are not and adults social worker, you should have already completed an adults safeguarding level 2 course.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- The context and background of Making Safeguarding Personal (MSP)
- Differences from the current safeguarding process and why is it now the preferred framework for practice.
- The Care Act 2014 statutory requirements for safeguarding work.
- Examples of MSP examples to inform best practice
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Contribute to making safeguarding personal a reality in Southwark.
Book dates available for this course14 May 09:30 Training Room G01c, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH 28 Sep 09:30 Training Room G01c, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
Clarifying the new MSP process
This training was very informative, and clarified that working in a client centred manner with their wellbeing in mind, has to be central to all safeguarding investigations.