Crossing bridges: a think family approach - One day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for invited adults mental health practitioners and children's social workers and substance misuse workers in commissioned services only.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- The Think Family model, and how to implement this in practice
- The different dimensions of an assessment where the adults in a family have mental heath issues
- The modelling of joint assessments
- Relevant protocols and procedures as well as suggestions for interventions
- This session meets elements of the Knowledge & Skills for child and family social work: 6. Child and family assessment
What are the course outcomes?
Particpants will be able to...
- Implement the Think Family model.
- Bring the focus of the child to an adults mental health practitioner.
- Improve understanding of Southwark's Families Matter and strenghts based approaches.
Book dates available for this course30 Jan 09:30 132 Queens Road, Peckham, SE15 2HP 20 Jun 09:30 Training Room G01c, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
Crossing Bridges A Think Family Approach
The course was useful and informative. It was also helpful being able to have discussions with our colleagues in mental health and for both groups of professionals to be able to share the limitations, expectations and positive experiences of working together.