Effective Interview Preparation - Half Day
Southwark Employees Price: £75 Associates Price: £100
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff and managers facing a job interview and wishing to focus their preparation
What does it cover?
This course covers:
- Demonstrate the fit and Understand the Context: focussed preparation to match you to the post – and identifying key context messages
- Meeting the skills - Identify the key competences and skills from your desired Job Description & Person Specification
- What are your strengths? How to identify your transferable skills
- Good answers for some typical question areas – using the ‘STAR’ framework for your ‘stories’ and highlighting some key points to cover for areas typically explored in an interview
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
- Understand to range of research and preparation activity required for effective interview preparation
- Prepare for an interview in a focused way using tools and techniques such as ‘STAR’ and ‘TKS’
- Understand the interview process within a Southwark framework
Course Ratings & Reviews
John demonstrated indepth knowledge in this area. He also gave me good tips and resource materials on CV writing.