Preparing for job interviews - Half Day
Southwark Employees Price: £50 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for those who need to prepare and plan for upcoming job interviews.
***THESE WORKSHOPS ARE FOR SOUTHWARK FINANCE STAFF ONLY***
- 20th November 9:30-13:00
- 23rd November 12:30-16:00
- 24th November 9:30-13:00
What does it cover?
This course covers…
- Plenty of tips and practical exercises on how to demonstrate your ‘fit’ to the new post
- How to identify your key transferable skills
- What makes an ‘excellent’ answer;
- How to use the ‘STAR’ framework in your answers
- How you can develop confidence in your interview skills and for answering questions at interview.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
- Understand how to effectively prepare for a job interview and demonstrate your fit to the desired post
- Have practical tools for identifying your transferable skills
- Be able to structure answers to questions using the ‘STAR’ framework
- Explore what makes for an ‘excellent’ answer to some typical question areas
- Consider some aspects of body language and managing your nerves relevant to job interviews
Book dates available for this course06 Jul 09:30 Training Room G01b, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
Preparing For Job Interviews
An effective refresher course that will help me prepare for potential and dreaded restructuring interviews. Covers useful techniques to tease out skills and structure your answers. Very knowledgeable and experienced trainers.
Preparing for job Interview s
I found the course very useful and informative and made me think of explaining my skills in a more structured way.
Preparing for job interviews
The training helped me know how to effectively prepare for interviews, using the STAR method, ensuring I am fit for the role by using my transferable skills and being aware of my body language.