Risk Assessment Workshop - Half day
Southwark Employees Price: £75 Associates Price: £75
Who is it for?
This course is for delegates who have the responsibility for assessing and controlling risks in the workplace.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Defining what a hazard is
- Deciding who might be harmed and how
- Assessing current controls and risk level
- Deciding if more needs to be done to reduce the risk
- Recording and reviewing risk assessments
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Understand the basic principles of hazard identification and risk assessment
- Know how to apply those principles in practice
- Know how to record their findings
- Know how and when to review a risk assessment.