The Formal Decision Making Process - 2 hours
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
All E&L staff whose work involves obtaining formal decisions and those who want to learn about the process generally.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- The different types of decisions
- The timeframes involved in decision-making
- Council wide impact – forward plan, scrutiny etc.
- The importance of transparency
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Produce reports to required standards in content, layout and context
- Identify decision makers and their parameters
- Understand decision making process and timeframes
- Understand the different Gateway reports
- Use this knowledge when planning their projects to maximise efficiency