Early retirement training- Planning for your financial future - 1 Day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff, regardless of grade, considering leaving employment on normal, early or ill health retirement, or taking flexible retirement, within approximately the next year or so, or who isn’t sure when they would like to retire.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Income in retirement
- Estate Planning
- Lifestyle Changes
- State pension & and other benefits
- Investing in retirement
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will understand...
- Practical “doable” actions to protect your health in retirement
- Choices you need to make about your occupational pension before you leave
- Where you can expect income from, and how it is taxed differently in retirement
- What banks, building societies and a range of investment assets can do for you
- How to ensure your estate is passed to your intended beneficiaries
Book dates available for this course29 Nov 09:30 Training Room G01b, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH 31 Jan 09:30 Room 519, Southwark Council, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH 27 Mar 09:30 Training Room G01b, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
Planning for retirement
Terrifying...but extremely useful
Planning for your Financial Future
Excellent course, very informative.