Complaints - Dealing with difficult customers - Three Hours
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
Experienced staff who regularly handle complaints
What does it cover?
- The complaint is from persistent complainers or is covering issues dealt with by earlier complaints
- The complainant is abusive or aggressive
- The complainant is refusing to engage or is unwilling to accept documented evidence of services provided as being factual
- They insist they have not had an adequate response in spite of a large volume of correspondence specifically answering their questions/concerns.
- You are unable to identify the precise issues they wish to be investigated,
- The complainant focuses on a trivial matter to an extent, which is out of proportion
What are the course outcomes?
- Enable better complaints handling.
- Build the skills to be able to deal with difficult customers
- Understanding of the Habitual Complaints Policy and other options open to you
- Develop techniques for closing out complaints effectively
Course Ratings & Reviews
The course gave me a much greater understanding of how to approach responses to customers that are known to be difficult. There was great course material to keep for future reference and the group discussions/activities were very useful.