Building personal resilience - 1 day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
This course is for individuals who are looking to develop their personal resilience.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
- Understanding Resilience, Pressure, Stress and Adversity
- Measuring your own resilience levels
- Developing personal awareness and resilience
- Techniques to help you deal with setbacks
What are the course outcomes?
By the end of the training session, delegates will be able to
- Understand the personal and professional implications of resilience
- Adopt a more flexible, adaptable and positive approach to change
- Assess you own resilience levels
- Identify thinking patterns which will help you to deal with setbacks positively
- Use a variety of techniques to develop personal resilience, including building self-confidence, problem solving and raising thought awareness
Course Ratings & Reviews
Building personal resilience
I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is looking to improve their level of personal resilience. This is a very practical course where participants take part in a variety of activities which are aimed at opening up discussions and sharing experiences. The hand-outs are a very useful source of reference and I'm already starting to put what I've learnt into practice at work. The trainer is excellent and made us feel at ease talking to each other about our personal experiences. I also liked the relaxation toys!
Building Personal Resilience Awareness
I found it very informative and it met all my expectations.
Good & Informative
Enjoyable course, makes you ask more questions.
Building Personal Resilience
The course was very good, generated discussions with other participants and sharing of experiences. Excellent trainer
I enjoyed this course , lots of discussions and the trainer was very good.