Fire Safety Awareness and Principles - Half day
Southwark Employees Price: £50 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for Housing and Community staff only.
What does it cover?
The course covers...
- The law and duties under applicable regulation's
- How fire starts and spreads
- Identifying factors that make up the fire triangle in the workplace/houses
- Common fire hazards and controls
- Emergency procedures.
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Understand the law including duties inder the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005
- Identify factors that could lead to the initiation and growth of fire
- Understand compartmentation and controls to minimize the risk of fire
- Know the emergency procedure for fire
- Identify the hazards that could lead to fire in various housing facilities
Course Ratings & Reviews
The course was very well presented and an eye opener
Fire Safety Awareness Review
I thoroughly enjoyed this training. It was very informative and interactive.