Effective complaints handling - Half day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone from any service who handle complaints including those new to complaint handling.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
• How complaints handlers should work with complaints
• What is good practice in complaint handling
• Practical examples and answer questions you may have
• The practical steps you can take to manage customer expectations and deliver an outcome for the customer
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
• Ensure complaints are handled properly and according to our procedure.
• Improve the quality of our investigations and responses
• Ensure we use “Putting residents first” principles as a tool for complaint prevention and customer engagement
• Build the skills to be able to deal with difficult customers
• Develop techniques for closing out complaints effectively
Course Ratings & Reviews
I enjoyed the course. It was very informative and provided the opportunity to meet and share experiences with colleagues working in other areas of the council. I have recommended the course to my colleagues.