Emergency first aid at work - One day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
This course for anyone who wants to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
*PLEASE NOTE*- this course starts at 9:00 am promptly and any arrivals after that time will be turned away.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
• The role of the first aider
• Managing an emergency
• Communication and casualty care
• Health and safety (first aid) regulations
• How to administer First Aid for a range of conditions
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
• Understand the role and responsibility of a First Aider
• Know how to assess an incident
• Manage an unresponsive casualty
• Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
• Understand how to administer First Aid for a range of conditions
Course Ratings & Reviews
1 day first aid training. Excellent Course Highly recommended
Every one should do this course . It provides basic knowledge and confidence to assist people if they are injured or taken ill, which could be vitally important. The skills are relevant in or outside of the workplace and the content is interesting and relevant.