First aid at work - 3 days
Southwark Employees Price: £200 Associates Price: £250
Who is it for?
This course covers the practical skills needed to be a first aider in the workplace. The course will give students the knowledge and confidence to deal with first aid emergencies, and is legally compliant with Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations.
This course starts at 9am prompt. If you are late, you may be refused entry.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Asthma and chest pains
- Bleeding, burns and scalds
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Deal with a casualty with a head, chest and suspected spinal injuries
- Deal with shock
- Deal with an unconscious casualty, to undertake CPR and to carry out a head to toe survey
- Deal with minor injuries and major illnesses
- Dealing with burns and scalds
Course Ratings & Reviews
This training was great it was more than what i expected. My attention did not stray at a;; as i was expecting it to do. the trainers know what they are talking about and presented the training in a way that was exciting and interesting. this training is well recomended.