Effective Problem Solving and Decision Making - One Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who is faced with problems on a daily basis and who are directly or indirectly responsible for making decisions.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
• Why problem-solving and decision-making methods?
• Understanding the ‘decision/ problem’
• Generating creative options/solutions
• Evaluating options
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
• Identify what causes poor decisions and the underlying principles
• Understand the ‘real’ issues. This ensures effectiveness and avoids addressing merely symptoms
• Generate creative ideas, by yourself or in a team
• Evaluate the different options
• Convert an idea into an effective course of action
Course Ratings & Reviews
Effective Problem Solving and Decision Making
It was a good training explained the frame work in problem solving and decision making process
Mark was knowledgeable and engaging, and he clearly reacted well to having an active group to train.
Mark is one of the most effective trainers I have ever had the pleasure of being taught by. Great interactive session with great learning achieved.