Introduction to NLP - One Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £100
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn the foundations and principles of NLP.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
• What is NLP
• Applying NLP tools and techniques
• Observing behaviour and building rapport
• Build confidence and develop positive behaviours
• Personal development and goal achievement
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
• Describe the foundations and principles of NLP
• Apply NLP skills to create compelling goals
• Build instant rapport with people you interact with by using NLP “mirroring” techniques
• Learn to break bad cycles of behaviour, change restrictive and unhelpful thoughts,
• habits and feelings into positive and empowering ones
Course Ratings & Reviews
Mark has the knowledge and experience to put you through a very gentle 'brain' training/re-training. Participation required to get the most out of the day. A thoroughly enjoyable group and a worthwhile training day. Mark exceptional in using 'normal' language to make sense of a complicated title NLP. It's only one day - a great taster and I would recommend other's to attend. Thank you Mark
Good informative Training
As always Mark Tailors the training to the needs of the groups. An interesting introduction to a topic which will change your mind set drastically if you let it.
A good introduction to NLP. Trainer was very charismatic, open and honest. He created a safe space for us to talk as openly and subject much easier to digest and understand.
'You get out what you put in' very much applies to this course. It was a good mix of theory & practise. if it was just theory, the skill of the trainer would not matter so much. The practise requires a skilled practitioner and Mark has some skill. We learned a good deal about Mark, as a trainer and about NLP as a theory, which together combined enabled us to experience NLP in action. Recommended
Engaging and thought-provoking
Trainer was very charismatic, open and honest. He created a safe space for us to talk as openly and although all the objectives were not fully discussed, this was due to the fact that we were often engrossed in discussion which is by no means a bad thing! Great story teller, which made the subject much easier to digest and understand. A brief introduction which has made me want to learn more.