Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor - Half day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £0
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff nominated as DSE assessors only.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
• The health effects of DSE use
• The legal requirement for conducting DSE assessments
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
• Understand the legal and departmental requirements for conducting DSE assessments.
• Understand the health effects of DSE use and practical steps that can be taken to prevent injury/ill health.
• Conduct DSE assessments confidently and competently and know when to refer for bespoke/advanced assessments
Book dates available for this course03 Jul 09:30 Room 217, Southwark Council, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
Great course, that was very insightful and provided knowledge on what I am doing with regards to posture and sitting on a daily basis.
Course was really good. I had basic knowledge about DSE assessment, but this gave me some excellent resources and additional knowledge. Trainer was friendly and managed to make the content interesting!
The Trainer did a great job, answered all questions asked and provided audio and written material to back up information provided.