Fast forward to finance - One Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £100
Who is it for?
Managers and Budget Holders (All levels)
What does it cover?
A local government finance overview, Southwark’s own financial structures, detailed guidance on budget setting, monitoring and control. An intensive program to enhance the financial awareness, competence and capability of managers and budget holders, wishing to ensure they achieve value for money from the resources under their control.
What are the course outcomes?
- To raise financial awareness
- To gain an understanding of basic financial concepts
- To enhance participants ability to develop and set budgets
- To improve participants understanding of budget monitoring and control techniques
- To develop capabilities and competencies in respect of budget management
Book dates available for this course20 Jul 09:30 Training Room G01b, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
Being able to relate the course directly to LBS budgets was very useful. Very knowledgeable trainers. The exercises were key to understanding budget monitoring.
Found the day very interesting nice to attend a course which is wholly specific to LBS and not general
The course is useful and relevant - and the excellent trainers mean that it is far more interesting than you would expect