Meetings and minutes - One Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who wishes to build their confidence and skills in producing accurate minutes.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
• Active listening
• Taking notes and sifting information
• Style of minutes (summary, objective and verbatim)
• Summarising debate and decisions
• Clarifying action points
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
• Identify and overcome the primary causes of poor time management
• Identify time wasters and personal preferences that affect performance in the workplace
• Prioritise your tasks and cope more effectively with day-to-day demands and pressures
• Learn and plan ahead and use your time more effectively to increase personal and team productivity
• Become more assertive and disciplined, achieving greater control through improved personal organisation, resulting in a healthier, more productive lifestyle both at work and beyond.
Course Ratings & Reviews
Terry was very knowledgeable, attending the course is really recommended. Materials given to us were very useful, group discussions were very helpful.
Terry is a very knowledgable.....
..... and informative trainer, who provided information and tips to help me take minutes within my job role.
Minutes and Meetings
This was a good course with lots of opportunity to practice skills. More useful for professional and more structured meetings.
All my objectives were met and the trainer was fantastic, it showed he knew what he was doing /
If you are new to minute taking, or currently take minutes, this course is for you, the exercises really helped, when it comes to actually taking minutes. Your not just sitting in front of a trainer and listening, you get involved and even for the shy ones, you won't be disappointed, you don't feel picked on and there's not right or wrong answer!!!
Well led and really good course
I really enjoyed the course and feel confident enough to apply the techniques