Communicating effectively - One Day
Southwark Employees Price: £100 Associates Price: £150
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff and managers who wish to enhance their communication skills.
What does it cover?
This course covers…
• Effective communication
• Communication styles
• Good listening and questioning skills
• Using diplomacy, tact and credibility
• Personal development plan
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to…
• Apply a number of learned skills to help communicate more effectively in the workplace
• Build confidence and trust to aid open and free communication with others
• Remove barriers to positive communication
• Communicate better, verbally and non-verbally
• Develop better relationships through listening
Book dates available for this course15 Mar 09:30 Training Room G01a, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH 17 Jul 09:30 Training Room G01a, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
I wasn't looking forward to attending this course. I envisaged it being dry and possibly boring; it was neither. It made me think hard about how I communicate in work and provided me with tips and tools to make my communications more appropriate and professional. I also picked up tips and good practice from the other delegates. A good course well worth attending even if you think your communications skills are good.
Amanda was a great trainer, made the course really enjoyable and very practical. Really does boost your confidence with regards to communicating more effectively- highly recommended!!!