Best interest assessor refresher - One day
Southwark Employees Price: £0 Associates Price: £75
Who is it for?
This course is for qualified best interests assessors working within the deprivation of liberty process. It provides the required annual refresher training as required by regulations.
What does it cover?
This course covers...
- Updates on the latest Deprivation of Liberty Standards news, research and guidance
- A refresher on the key roles of the BIA
What are the course outcomes?
Participants will be able to...
- Consider the latest DoLS news, research and guidance.
- Examine the differences between a restriction on liberty and deprivation of liberty considering lessons from case law.
- Discuss the latest relevant case law and reflect on how this affects practice.
Book dates available for this course02 Jul 09:30 Training Room G01b, Ground Floor, 160 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QH
Course Ratings & Reviews
Best Interest Assessor (BIA) refresher for BIA qualified staff
A very informative practical and useful training for those who are carrying out the assesments.
I found the trainer very engaging and the information, knowledge provided were definitely useful and something that will be employing in my practice with immediate effect.